Whether you have been in an accident with a distracted or drunk driver or injured in a car accident, one of the most difficult decisions you have to make is finding the accident lawyer suitable for your specific case. Hiring the right person to handle your legal case can be daunting and complicated. That is why we have compiled a list of questions you should ask before hiring an accident lawyer.
– What are your fees?
– How are attorney fees and costs of my case paid?
– How will you represent me?
– What should I do to protect my case?
– What information do I need to provide my attorney about my accident?
– How long do I have to file my lawsuit?
– How long will it take to settle my claim?
– What are my potential damages?
– Can you help me recover compensation for future medical expenses?
– What is the difference between settling and suing? And should I consider settling?
– What should I do if the insurance company makes an offer?
– How often will you communicate with me about my case?
Hiring an accident attorney to assist you with an insurance claim or lawsuit can go a long way towards getting the money you deserve. As you go through the hiring process, while you focus on your recovery, you do not need to rush. Be sure you are comfortable with your lawyer’s ethics and experience. Selecting your attorney is an important step, to assist you with the selection proces start with our popular searches to find the right lawyer for your case.