After going through a terrible accident, one of the most difficult decisions you have to make is finding the right personal injury lawyer suitable for your specific case. Hiring the right person to handle your legal case can be daunting and complicated. That is why we have compiled a list of questions you should ask before hiring a personal injury lawyer.
– What are your fees?
– If I lose, will I be responsible for any case-related costs?
– Have you tried any personal injury cases similar to mine to juries before?
– How much time can you devote to my case?
– Typically, how long does it take to resolve a case like mine?
– Will my case go to trial? What is your success rate at trial?
– What is my case worth?
– Who will handle my case?
– What is my role in the lawsuit?
– Can I speak to a past client?
Hiring a personal injury attorney to assist you with an insurance claim or lawsuit can go a long way towards getting the money you deserve. As you go through the hiring process, remember, you do not need to rush. Be sure you are comfortable with your lawyer’s ethics and experience. Selecting your attorney is an important step, to assist you with the selection proces start with our popular searches to find the right lawyer for your case.